WHO WE ARE 👋
Genially was founded in Spain in 2015, with the goal of revolutionizing the world of communication. We’ve developed a SaaS platform that allows users to create content and digital experiences in a fast and simple way.
Our main objective is to help our users improve the way that they communicate, present, distribute and teach. With OVER 20 MILLION USERS IN 190 COUNTRIES, we can say that we’re on the right track! In fact, we received the Wayra award for "Most scalable start-up" at EnlightED 2020.
ABOUT THE TEAM 😎
At Genially, you’ll be part of an agile, dynamic and international team.
You’ll work in a fast-paced, scale-up environment, where every day is different and where every opinion counts. We are results-oriented, and as such we value effectiveness and the desire to share and grow together to reach common goals.
As Genially employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology. We enjoy what we do, we believe in our product, and we love our culture of trust. Genially is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the content creation space!
WHO YOU ARE 🙌
We’re currently looking for a Country Manager - Education (Germany) to join our team as soon as possible.
- Be Genially’s face in the German market, collaborating with local stakeholders in expanding and representing our brand.
- Define the strategy and processes to engage and grow our community of users and ambassadors in the German market, specifically within the education sector. Stay up to date with the academic calendar, monitoring trends.
- Build and Expand Genially's community of users and ambassadors and identify agents of interest (companies and individuals) to attract new users. Create strong relationships with social media to increase the Genially awareness and use of our platform
- Support Genially's Education Customers throughout the entire lifecycle to ensure full acceptance of the tool.
- Participate in defining collaboration policies for our partners and ambassadors, with the goal of generating brand awareness within the German Education Industry (workshops, training opportunities, campaigns, etc.)
- Analyze data gathered from users from the German education sector to support future strategic decisions.
- Collaborate with other Country Managers in deciding which events/fairs to attend, whether as guests, presenters or sponsors
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS 📋🖋️
- Extensive knowledge of the education industry in the German Market, including education events.
- Strong network of connections with top publications in the education field, academic institutions, and influencers, among others.
- German Native Speaker. Advanced Spanish.
- Strong motivation and determination to grow.
- Ability to deliver on a broad portfolio of responsibilities on your own and find solutions quickly and effectively.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, with strong follow-through on projects both big and small. Great with both numbers and people.
- Remote, based in Germany or Spain.
- 💼 Full-time, permanent contract (40 hours/week)
- 💰 Competitive fixed salary + bonus
- ⏰ Flexible schedule
- 🏡 100% Remote, based in Spain (unless otherwise stated)
- 🏖️ 23 days of vacation + your Birthday!
- 📚 Annual learning and development allowance
- 🌞 Reduced working hours during July, August and the last week of the year
- 🚑 Access to discounted private health insurance.
- 🧘♀️ Online yoga classes, to balance work with health and wellness!
- 💂 Online English classes
- 🌍 International, multicultural work environment